Thursday, September 20, 2012

thanks for all the comments on ear-pulling / ear-marching

Dear boys (and your dominant girls):

Thank you very much for the great feedback on my last post, having to do with my discovery of "ear-marching" (a term that Julie brought to my attention: I love it).  Several days later, it has worked a couple more times, still at 100%.

By the way, I have been very impressed at the eloquence of your responses.  You are an impressive readership: I appreciate your comments and feedback very much.  Your comments are what fuel me to write more about my life with Evan.  So thank you, and keep it up.

Lots has happened in the last few days: I did a real number on Evan last night after he came home from a business trip.  It was so much fun!  I will tell you about that soon.  For now, I will leave you with another otk picture from a recent spanking of Evan.

Deirdre

Another red bottom for Evan

7 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Deirdre, and keep Evan OTK! He looks like he fits over your lap quite nicely!

    HUGS,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's telling that the motion-blurred parts of the photo are Deirdre's paddle, and Evan's kicking feet! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Jullesp you are right, he is getting a good paddling, which I am sure he earned!

      Delete
  3. i am real happy to see your blog so active again. i was a very missed blog. thank you so much for the new updates. they are all fantastic
    tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and wow, nice otk, love it as you know for him returning home from a business trip, dam he is lucky. Love him otk on your beautiful lap.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss,
    It would be great if you put also ear marching/pulling photos o your blog as all the photos you uploaded are about spanking as far as i've noticed.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete